Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've finally been tagged

I was tagged by Bookluver-Carol (thanks Carol!)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 10 years old so I was probably just running around outside enjoying my Summer probably with my now ex best friend Jenae. Wow that seems like ages ago. Crazy.

What are five things on my to-do list today?
1. Start reading Allie Finkle's Rules For Girls: The New Girl
2. Finish Slipping. (done)
3. Write a review for Slipping. (done)
4. Do some sit-ups
5. Watch one of the movies we have from Blockbuster.

Snacks I enjoy:
Hmm...the puffy Cheetos
Dark chocolate Snickers or anything Dark chocolate really
Sun Chips
Peanut Butter M&M's
(no wonder I'm still kind of chubby)

Places I've lived:
Washington (Tacoma)
Nevada (Sparks)

Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

I would buy a large house with an awesome backyard so my girls could run around outside a lot, donate a lot of money to charity (not sure which charity ATM), stock up on diapers and clothes and whatnot for my girlies, buy as many shoes as I want including lots of Chucks and Vans, hire a personal trainer, and after I got in shape again I'd go on a major shopping spree for awesome new clothes!

Who's being tagged:
I have no idea who to tag. So if you haven't done this one yet and want to do it then go ahead! lol

2 comments:

Leigh Purtill said...

I love the "billionaire" answer you give. So nice to read that someone doesn't just want to buy a ton of extravagant items...I hope someday you can do those things!

Ashley said...

I'm going to do this thing! lol