Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Question for my readers


Okay, so I know I'm not the greatest blogger. I've been slacking recently because I'm moving soon and of course that's a hassle. But I have a question for you guys. What would you like to see on my blog? Any specific things like Waiting on Wednesday or Teaser Tuesdays? I never really know what to post. I want to draw readers in but I'm not creative enough! Haha. So if any of you have any opinions of what you want to see on my blog leave me a comment and let me know! I'd really appreciate anything you have to say, seriously.

And also, is there anything that you don't like about my reviews? I'm still trying to make my review better. So if there's anything you like or don't like let me know about that too! Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. :)

0 comments: