Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

In My Mailbox (5)


So I haven't done an "in my mailbox" for a few weeks now because I've been slacking. Yes, I know, shame on me. IMM was started by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie :)

Anyway, about 3 or so weeks ago I was at the mall with one of my close friends and we stumbled upon a Borders so I just HAD to go in. I quickly sought out the YA section and once there proceeded to drool. Well almost drool. I feel like I'm in a candy store when I'm surrounded by YA books! We spent a little over an hour there and by that time I had a whole armful of books. Since I had already spent a lot of money that day my friend helped me go through them and I ended up weeding out like three. Which saved me about 30 bucks so that's a good thing. But I still ended up getting a whopping 8 books. Crazy, no? Haha I thought so.

So these are the titles I ended up getting:
- Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
- Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
- Doing It by Henry Holt
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
- Skinny by Ibi Kaslik
- The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
- Zombie Blondes by Brian James

Woo! That's a lot of books. I spent around 80 something dollars. Thankfully I had a 10 dollar giftcard so that helped a teeny tiny bit.

All of these books sounded so good. I just couldn't resist them! Some I've wanted for a while like Zombie Blondes, Skinny, and Crash Into Me. Others were just too nummy sounding to pass up. I've already read The Boy Book and loved it! I had never heard of Doing It before but when I read the back of the book it said that the tv show Life As We Know It was based on this book and I looooved that show when it was on for the very short time that it was so I figured the book would be even better! So there you have it. My IMM from like 3 weeks ago. Hehe :)

20 comments:

Kelsey said...

Those books look great. I've wanted to read Zombie Blondes for a while too, but haven't got around to it yet (:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got. Skinny is quite an interesting book. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

trishalynn0708 said...

You got great books. Happy Reading! Here is a link to my books I got last week.

Rachel said...

Crash Into Me and Eyes Like Stars everyone has said are really good. The Boy Book is good. I think people could make their own language with that book.
I love going in a book store. I can spend hours.

Jenna said...

Those books are supposed to be really good. :)I usually spend that much on books, more actually. Perfect Chemistry is really good. I have that book. It's an amazing read. x.
sorrowfulgoodbyes.blogspot.com

SEO Hyderabad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kanishk said...

Hope you enjoy reading them all.

Work from home India

TrishaSGerry said...

培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。.........................

紅包 said...

要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!!........................................

假日的 said...

原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得........................................

開心唷 said...

may the blessing be with you.........................................

明宏明宏 said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^........................................

邱志誠 said...

百鍊鋼可化為繞指柔。......................................................

AronSpriggs0223 said...

adult成人情色激情成人聊天網情色影片色情俱樂部性愛影片情趣淫水影音情色限制級照片live show女生自慰影片超屌成人情色留言板淫亂女自慰免費視訊辣妹巨乳鹹濕色情影音聊天自拍走光照片免費情色av圖片亞洲情色論壇淫慾免費裸女圖片裙底風光台灣色情論壇一夜正妹淫娃網情色下載a圖片全裸淫蕩女人情色影音聊天高潮自慰色情圖片成人自拍女生自慰亞洲成人色情dvd舔乳頭女生自慰影片台灣色情網站台灣性樂園sex story情色影音激情聊天室嘿咻情色自拍

Heriberto said...

thank for share, it is very important . ̄︿ ̄..................................................

PabloDuda0若愛 said...

人生是經驗的累積。不論遭遇任何不幸,都應該堅忍不屈,繼續努力向前邁進 ..................................................

Glennie9654 said...

原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得........................................

玉鳳 said...

要愛你的仇敵,為那些逼迫你的人禱告 ..................................................

裕以 said...

線上免費成人觀賞 視訊 摸摸耳聊天 免費av 視訊交友網 女優 性感寶貝 成人影片交流 偷拍性交 ut色情聊天室 女人愛愛 情趣 同志18禁 少女裸睡 aa洪爺影城 a片面 情色守門員 麗的色情小戲 一夜情 383影音live秀 影音視訊 玩美女人試看 美女女優寫真 辣妹自拍貼圖網 人妻線上看 免費影片 77p2p 85街 a圖網a圖貼圖 美女寫真 85cc+ 免費成人 85st 視訊聊天 貼圖區 援交 情人視訊 免費脫衣秀 dvd av女優 洪爺影城下載區 大奶影片 sex888貼圖區 170部a下載 日本巨乳a片 百性線上直播網 後宮電影院長 限制級視訊 0204視訊美女 免費性愛片 正妹日報

韋于倫成 said...

來幫你衝一下人氣,幫你推推推..............................