Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Linda Gerber's Release Party!



Starting on September 18th, Linda will be having her online release party for DEATH BY LATTE on her blog, yay! I have yet to read DEATH BY BIKINI but I've heard many great things about it and read many awesome reviews.

So of course I'm also excited for the release of DEATH BY LATTE. Anyway, stop by Linda's blog starting on September 18th for yet another fabulous week long release party. Linda's blog parties are the best! At least I think so, lol.

Also, if you post about the release party by tomorrow (yeah, I'm posting this late. Sorry!) and leave a comment on Linda's blog on her most recent Freebie Friday post you'll be entered to win a copy of DEATH BY LATTE and a Starbucks gift card! How awesome is that? So quick, post now and leave a comment to win. And don't forget about the release party everybody! September 18th, remember that date =)

Oh and also if you head over there and enter the contest that ends tomorrow be sure to mention that I (Breanna) sent you. I'll get an extra entry if you do. Thanks!

0 comments: