Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Mrs. Magoo Reads

Alright, so there's this blogger out there in the blogger universe who has excellent book reviews and even more excellent contests! This blogger's title is Mrs. Magoo Reads.

I have to say that I'm a fan of hers. I love her honest reviews and whenever I see a new one up I read it when I have the chance. And what's really awesome about her blog is the fact that she always has more than one contest going on! How awesome is that? Right now she has a few going on and the biggest is that she's giving away 9 books to one person! Just one person, crazy right? You can find the post to the contest here. In the post it mentions which books that she's giving away. And let me tell you, there are some great books on that list.

If I were you I'd head over there ASAP because the contest ends on August 8th I believe. So that would be next Saturday. And if you're smart you'd become a follower so you can keep up on her awesome reviews and the new contests that she posts. Go check her out!

1 comments:

Mrs. Magoo said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this nice post!! :)