Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

New Blogger, check her out!

The other morning I woke up and did my morning ritual which of course involves checking my email. I was surprised to find an email from a really sweet girl named Reggie. I could be jumping to conclusions but I do believe she's a girl, lol. Anyway she very politely asked me if I could promote her blog seeing as she is a new blogger and doesn't have very many followers yet.

Her blog is called The Undercover Book Lover. Isn't that a super cute name? I think it's great. I checked it out and I love it. She has a really awesome grading system for her reviews that really breaks the book down, her layout is adorable, and she's just over all really awesome! I think she has an excellent future in book blogging so I think all of you should check her out! :)

(I've seen a few other bloggers post about Reggie's blog already so sorry if this post seems repetitive. I wanted to be nice and promote Reggie's blog!)

1 comments:

Readingjunky said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'm on my way over to check her out.

RJ