Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Worst blogger ever..

Okay so I haven't reviewed a book in like over 2 months now. I'm such a loser! But right now I'm in the middle of Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender. Let me just say if you're looking for something to scare you then this book is definitely for you. I've gotten chills many times in the first like 200 pages.

Anyway, so on the 11th (in 2 days) I'll have had my blog for a year already. Crazy! And since my last final is tomorrow I'm planning on catching up on my reading as soon as possible. I want to be a good blogger again! Speaking of being a good blogger has anyone noticed how my blog sucks? Yeah, it needs a major makeover but I suck with html and everything. So if there's anyone out there that is willing to do a makeover on my blog I'd totally appreciate it! I want it to look nice like all the other reviewer blogs out there. I'd owe you for life so please consider it!!!!

So there's my lame update for now. Expect a new review soon though. :)

Oh and one more thing I'm changing my rating system. Instead of the boring 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars I'm switching to grades of A, B, C, D, or E. Of course I'll add in a - or a + if need be. I think grades would make more sense so expect those from now on.

3 comments:

Readingjunky said...

Looking forward to your review of BAD GIRLS DON'T DIE. It's on my TBR pile.

RJ

Jo said...

I'm not sure if this will help, but I find Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates do some really nice layouts, and all you have to do is copy and paste the code over, though you will have to add your widgets again - so you may want to copy and paste everything that's in them into notepad or something first, so you know what you had.

Thanks for following me, by the way :)

Kate said...

Bad Girls Don't Die looks awesome :)